If you didn’t already know, cherries are a super food for healthy skin. Complete with vitamins and minerals, cherries contain around 20 types of antioxidants which help skin stay smooth and supple while also helping to prevent breakouts.
Here’s why you’ll want to do some cherry picking for your skin.
- A Multivitamin Cherries are a good source of vitamin A, B, C & E and minerals calcium and phosphorous.
- Cherries contain anti-inflammatory properties and melatonin to help combat inflammation.
- Cherries are a very rich source of antioxidants, known as Anthocyanins.
- Due to the high antioxidant power, cherries help to slow down the aging process by fighting free radicals.
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, cherries brighten the skin of uneven skin tone.
- Cherries are rich in melatonin that help to regulate quality of sleep.
- Quality sleep is natural restorative resulting in a glowing complexion.
Time To Get Sweet on Sour
A potent source of antioxidants and phytonutrients, sour cherries are considered by experts to be one of the super fruits. Sour cherries rejuvenate by destroying free radicals, shrink pores, and vitalize and tighten premature skin.
- Fight free radicals with antioxidants.
- Charge skin with vitamins.
- Tighten pores with fruit acids.
- Improve complexion.
- Hydrate without heavy oils.
Powerful Sour Cherries boosted with Blackthorn Berries; the combined effect of the antioxidant rich sour cherries and blackthorn berries creates a storm of antioxidant activity on your skin. Together these are a potent combination.